Utilization certificate
What documents must be submitted in order to de-register the car has to be waste? Is it necessary to present it to the SE Regitra?

In this case, the vehicle delivered to the UE Regitra required. The company you will need to provide an identity document, certificate of registration and de-register the vehicle registration number. Once signed out after 2004. 1 May. out of service light Passenger vehicle or cargo (up to 3.5 tonnes weight) car, along with other documents and the End-of-life vehicles of destruction. These documents are issued by the completed service of vehicles adopted for collection and treatment facilities. Such activities have the right to engage in our company "SP verslas" car can be delivered to our base has at Stoties g. 23c Plunge or we can come to leave themselves. (The service is available throughout Lithuania)
Contact us:
  • Gintaras Šniolis
  •  +37065797662
  •  gintaras@spverslas.lt
Buying up